Interactive Sensory Garden
We need your help to raise £150,000 for our Interactive Sensory Garden, this could be a gift from £1 up to a full £150,000 donation. We can’t do this alone, it’s an ambitious target and you can help us achieve it. Together we can create a building for children’s futures.
Taking therapy outside the four walls of the Centre is an important step in the integration of children with autism into social situations. You can help ease children through this process by sponsoring an outdoor space carefully designed to stimulate the senses and interact with the world around them.
Create a Garden – help disabled children reach their full potential.
There are many ways you can choose to support us. The easiest way to make a direct donation is by using one of our online donation options below.
1. Recognition in the sensory garden – thank you bench
2. Recognition on Courtyard Donor Wall
3. Our House bespoke pin badge – gold
4. Website – Logo on Our House Sponsor thank you slider
5. Invitation to Open evening / launch event
6. Memory book for Our House launch event
7. Thank you frame for your office area
8. Associated PR & Social Media
9. Product Placement – relevant and subject to CC agreement
￼￼*Full sponsorship recognition is given for a gift of the full donation of £150,000.