We need your help to raise £1,000,000 to conduct our research, this could be a gift from £1 up to a full £1,000,000 donation. We can’t do this alone, it’s an ambitious target and you can help us achieve it. Together we can create a building for children’s futures.
As the most prevalent disability in the world autism spectrum disorder forms a major part of Caudwell Children’s past, present and future. By supporting a comprehensive programme of research into the effects of therapy on children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (including autism) and the impact of early intervention, together we can establish a theory for the cause of some of these conditions and develop a more robust and effective form of therapy to reduce the impact of these disabilities on children and their families worldwide.
There are many ways you can choose to support us. The easiest way to make a direct donation is by using one of our online donation options below.
1. Branding at annual global workshop of eminent research professors and authors on autism and neurodevelopmental disorders
2. Acknowledgement on the Caudwell Children research group high impact publications
3. Brand placement at an international conference with the Caudwell Children Clinical team – (min 1 per year)
4. Placement of PHD student for 3 year term within the centre and acknowledgement on their annual published work (1 per year)
5. Recognition in the laboratory – plaque
6. Recognition on Courtyard Donor Wall
7. Our House bespoke pin badge – gold
8. Website – Logo on Our House Sponsor thank you page
9. Invitation to Open evening / launch event
10. Memory book for Our House launch event
11. Framed publications with acknowledgement to your contribution
12. Associated PR & Social Media
13. Invitation to a dinner by founder and Chairman JC, personalised thank you in speech
14. Product Placement in laboratory – relevant and subject to CC agreement
*Full sponsorship recognition is given for a gift of the full donation of £1,000,000.