Holistic therapies and support programmes for autistic children and their families.
“The quality of Oscar’s life, and indeed ours has improved beyond anything we had imagined. Through the programme Oscar has learned to communicate, respond to his name, and even sing and dance! Oscar’s secret world has burst open and we now see a different child.” – Oscar’s Mother
How We Help:
– Dietary & Nutritional Interventions
– Therapy at Advance
– Auditory Integration Training
– ABA Therapy
Funding for therapies within the ACT Programme is only available to families who have an existing/current Caudwell Children funded programme.
– Autism is the most prevalent neurodisability in the UK
– 40% of children with autism are bullied
– 1 in 5 children with autism have been excluded from school
– Early intervention is widely believed to be the greatest tool in helping children with autism lead a fulfilled life
We need your help to:
– Reach a minimum of 1,000 children with autism each year
– To generate the awareness and infrastructure within 10 years to enable us to reach every child in the UK affected by autism
£10 a month
can help to provide a dietary and nutrition programme for one autistic child.