Conductive Education is a life changing therapy and support programme for children with cerebral palsy, brain injuries & neurodevelopmental conditions and their families.
How We Helped:
“The difference in our son is unbelievable, he now sleeps better, eats better, is more alert and sits independently! The list goes on! Without therapy he definitely wouldn’t have progressed and developed as much as he has.” – Ben’s Mother
– 2,000 babies are diagnosed with CP every year
– Every 30 minutes a child will acquire a brain injury
– Many children with a complex brain injury also experience other associated complex problems
We need your help to:
– Reach 1,000 children each year through the STEP Programme
– To develop the awareness and infrastructure within 10 years to enable us to reach every child in the UK affected by a brain injury
£5 a month
can help provide a therapy session for a child with a brain injury.