Chief Executive Assistant
This is a permanent post to assist the Chief Executive Office with the planning, research, administration and delivery of several key development projects currently underway.
Supporting the development of key projects and members of the team as the CEO projects require to support the charity’s needs.
It is broadly an administrative support role but will include attendance at internal and external meetings, presentations and research and required the candidate to be confidential, with the ability to communicate exceptionally well both written and verbal in a wide variety of situations.
Project delivery often requires domestic travel and out-of-office hours meetings/events so the candidate has to be flexible to accommodate, within reason.
- Supporting the Chief Executive Office projects on the administration internal & external meetings (agendas, minutes/actions, meeting & greeting, refreshments, set up of meeting rooms).
- Updating project management task lists.
- Developing the plans, managing the actions and timescales where applicable. E.g., stakeholder engagement, workshops, speakers, EDI development with corporates events and workshop presentations and logistics, administration.
- Updating the charity Customer Relationship Management System (Raiser’s Edge).
- Conducting desk and telephone research, reporting findings.
- Updating contacts on social media platforms.
- Compiling documents in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Following up tasks assigned to internal & external partners.
- Co-ordinating with other internal departments to ensure the completion of tasks.
- Completing organisational administrative paperwork (e.g., Invoice requests, Purchase orders).
- Monitoring topic related news / social media.
- Monitoring and responding to general campaign enquiries.
- Attending public meetings (APPGs etc) and reporting pertinent information/actions
- Co-ordinating data/ statistics for speeches or projects.
- Support the development of the operations, services, fundraising and communication departments with the CEO team.
- Support the development of the Big Bang, 2023 comms plan, implementation and internally communications.
- Support the growth and future structuring required to help more children and families.
- Help to communicate with donors, corporates and funders etc to support regular contact is maintained.
- Be involved with implementation of the new website.
- Be prepared to be on the lookout for new exciting ideas, or to make suggestion to add value to conversations around any of the projects to support their them.