We are currently looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Project Manager.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager include planning and delivering marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to team members, supervising team members and ensuring marketing projects and campaigns are completed on time, within budget and meet targets/objectives – both internal and external. This will involve managing the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
To be successful as a Project Manager, you should have strong managerial and planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Project Manager should have excellent project management, analytical, decision-making skills and reporting skills.
- Significant demonstrable role related experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, tasks, colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and management.
- A good working knowledge of website principals, social media, copy writing, graphic design, photography and video.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns.
- A good understanding of current marketing trends.
- Experience of working in the Charity/Third Sector.
- Experience of working in ISO regulated organisations.
- Experience of working in CQC regulated organisations.
- Experience of working with volunteers.