The SI Rooms will provide a playful and supportive environment for children to engage in a range of sensory motor therapeutic activities under the guidance of Sensory Integration qualified occupational therapists. This will support assessment of their sensory needs with a view to be able to provide Ayres Sensory Integration treatment sessions.
1. Naming rights to the sensory rooms – plaque in room
2. Recognition on Courtyard Donor Wall
3. Our House bespoke pin badge – gold
4. Website – Logo on Our House Sponsor thank you page
5. Invitation to Open evening / launch event
6. Memory book for Our House launch event
7. Thank you frame for your office area
8. Associated PR & Social Media
￼￼*Full sponsorship recognition is given for a gift of the full donation of £150,000.