Fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illnesses.
“For us it felt as though we have lived in a perfect bubble for a week where we were the norm and not the exception.” – Amy’s mother
How We Help:
– Annual fully supported family holiday to Florida, USA.
– Pre-trip support and guidance
– 24 hour professional medical and practical support for the entirety of the trip
– Cover the costs associated with the holiday of a lifetime
– Every week 104 children die from a childhood illness
– 2,200 children every year spend over 6 months of their short lives in hospital
– Without 24 hour medical assistance, families do not have enough support or confidence to travel alone
– The siblings of a sick or disabled child often feel isolated and in some cases have never experienced a family holiday
We need your help to:
– Fund a minimum of 25 children and their families for their holiday of a lifetime
£10 a month
can help to give a child fighting a life-threatening illness the chance to meet Mickey Mouse and friends.
can help provide a full medical team and the specialist equipment required to support 25 children fighting life-threatening illnesses and their families whilst away from the hospital on the holiday of a lifetime.