Northern Lights Trek 2021
The Caudwell Children Team are taking the small steps to make a big difference in the lives of disabled children by holding a Northern Lights trek from 3rd – 7th March 2021 – and we would love for you to join us!
Indulge in a memorable long weekend with this breathaking adventure, exploring Iceland, and possibly experiencing the spectacular Northern Lights!
Spend 3 days trekking through beautiful mountain scenery, geothermal valleys and via picture-perfect lakes.
The trek will be challenging, hiking across snow-covered landscapes and conquering local mountain passes. However, the chance of witnessing the dancing lights of the Auoroa Borealis will hopefully make your efforts all worthwhile before you celebrate your achievements in the bright lights of Reykjavik!
What’s included in my fee?
- Return flights from London to Keflavik
- All accommodation
- Luggage Transfers
- Local English speaking guides
- All meals on the trek, starting with dinner on Day 1 through to breakfast on Day 5 (including a celebratory evening meal in Reykjavik on Day 4)
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- Global Adventure Challenges Leader from the UK
- Comprehensive first aid/medical kit
What’s not included?
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratitudes
- Your personal kit