About the event
Get ready to… Skydive 10,00ft!
Experience the exhilaration of being in freefall! Strapped to a highly qualified tandem instructor you will jump from 10,000ft, falling at speeds of 120mph before your parachute is deployed allowing you to take in the views.
There are a number of locations across the UK where you can complete your skydive. Please choose a date and a British Parachute Association approved tandem skydive centre near you!
How we will support you
It’s just a £50 deposit to book your Sky Dive with a minimum sponsorship target of £395
You will have a dedicated contact to support you with your fundraising, who will help you every step of the way.
- For a tandem skydive you must be at least 16 years old and must weigh under 15 stone with your weight in proportion to your height. Please note some centres have lower weight limits – please contact us for details.
- The principal medical restrictions are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, re-current blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma but if you are in any doubt please contact us for further information.
- You will be required to sign a medical form before you jump declaring your fitness to take part – this will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration form but is also available on request.
- Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; those 40 and over, or those with a medical condition, will need it signed by their doctor.
- Should the weather be unsuitable for jumping on the day it will be up to you to return to the parachute centre on another occasion(s) if necessary to complete your jump.