Want to hear some exciting news?
We are inviting you to join us for a fun-filled, Family Open Day on Friday 11th August at the award-winning Caudwell International Children’s Centre.Everyone is welcome! So bring your family and friends along for a Free day packed with exciting activities, special guests and learn about our incredible services, volunteering opportunities and career pathways.
What can you do on the day?
– Meet our brilliant “Purple People” staff and volunteers
– Enjoy a wide-range of fun and interactive activities
– Explore the award-winning purpose-built facilities
– Find out about our services and opportunities
Get involved with our amazing activities including:
• Short Breaks Session
• Music Session
• Cooking Session
• Wheelchair Football
• Ice Cream Van
• Face Painting
• Clinical Team Drop in Sessions
• Sensory Garden
• Sensory Rooms
• Space Kraft Sensory Equipment Showcase
• Volunteer and Recruitment Drop in Sessions
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family!