Celebrate your Birthday this year by supporting Caudwell Children.
Do something different and setup a Birthday fundraiser on Facebook.
Inspire your friends by sharing your birthday with Caudwell Children. A Facebook birthday fundraiser posted to your timeline tells your friends and family what matters to you on your birthday.
Since 2000 we have supported 60,000 children with 652 medical conditions and we couldn’t have done it without the fundraising efforts of people like you.
Whether you want to tick something off your bucket list or host a bake sale with friends, no matter the fundraiser 100% of the money you raise will go into helping disabled children all across the UK.
How to setup your Facebook Fundraiser
1. Visit the Facebook page.
2. Select your chosen cause – we are listed as Caudwell Children.
3. Choose your fundraising goal.
4. Decide when you’d like your birthday fundraiser.
5. Give your fundraiser a title.
6. Select why you’re fundraising.
7. Choose your photo you would like to use and simply click ‘Create’.
Now just share with your friends and connections. When your fundraiser ends, you don’t have to do anything at all – Caudwell Children will receive the funds you have raised and 100% of all donations will go to the cause.